4 Steps to Effective Wealth Planning
1. Educating you on how people get rich
The first and most important step is to increase your financial literacy. We’ll take you through a risk free education program that’s fun and interesting at the same time. By playing CASHFLOW with us you’ll learn more about how you can grow wealth at zero risk. You can learn the secrets of building your wealth before you invest even one cent, which could save you millions and a lot of heart ache.
The CASHFLOW game has been developed on the principles and strategies the rich have been using for generations to create substantial wealth. Learning in a playful environment is one of the most effective ways to increase your understanding how you can get rich, too.
2. Going under the hood together
The second step is to drill down to the facts and figures of your individual financial position and help you to start dreaming again. Coming to grips with your currently financial reality is the hardest part. Whether you’ve got $1 or $1 million in the bank, you probably think you have (or want) more. Often, putting the truth on paper can hurt. But it’s critical. That’s why we take the time to help you through this.
Once we’ve put everything down on paper and face up to the facts of where you are, you will feel a unique sense of freedom. You’ll suddenly realize there is hope. And you’ll relish the opportunity to dream again about your future. We’ll help you put your dreams on paper. Not just everyday goals – real dreams you can feel excited about. Homes, cars, family holidays, education, retirement... and the simple things like time and money to do what you want. And you’ll know that these things are not fairy-tales because we’ll help you... realise your financial dreams.
3. Planning Session - Getting down to business
No pie-in-the-sky schemes. We’ll help you to put a grounded Wealth Plan together so you can get the things you want from your dollar. You’ll see it laid out in black and white. It will be a simple step-by-step plan. Simple, but we don’t promise it will all be easy. Sometimes simple things are hard to do (like losing weight – a battle for many of us). That’s why we’ll help you with the most important step... Rome wasn’t’ built in a day, but by just one brick at a time.
The Wealth Plan contains strategies for investment and will show the incredible effect on your financial future for the next 1, 2, 5, 10 years and your retirement day (generally age 65). The Wealth Plan is built on YOUR numbers, is CPI indexed, has current rental returns, inflation rate, interest rates and more, so it’s very accurate!
The Wealth Plan is like a “road map” that allows us to cover all bases and get a better deal. You’ll get the tools and straight advice to manage any eventualities with confidence, because you know you’ve built a solid plan from the start.
- Risk Reduction - The best laid plans can go wrong, because life happens. And when it does, we’re there to help you move on by taking the right steps to keep you on track. We’ll go back to basics and help you work on the contingency plan. This is to make sure your assets are protected and in the event of your death or if you’re unable to work, the money goes where you want it to go.
- Structure Organised - Through our Insurance, Estate Planning and Asset Protection review process we explore REAL options that suit your individual situation. You’ll meet with a Mortgage Broker who will provide you with a Loan Structure to make sure you have proper buffers in place to weather any storm. You’ll get advice on the best structure to protect your assets and enjoy the greatest tax benefits, ie individual, partnership, company, trust or Self Managed Super Fund.
- Investment Plan - Once a lot of the risk has been removed and you’re protected from life’s ups and downs, we can start to dream about your investment options. This may include shares, managed investments, property or using super more effectively to get the best suited investment for you as well as tax outcome.
4. Staying the Course
This is where we help you with the nitty gritty of sticking to your plan. By supporting you during the implementation and helping you to stay accountable, we increase your chances to reach for the stars and get the wealth you’re desiring for now and into the future.
- Implementation - We will be there every step of the way to help you implement your plan, ie holding your hand on big decisions, answering any questions and using our network of Lawyers, Finance professionals, Property Specialists etc to make your plan a reality on the road to your dreams.
- Ongoing - We will always be there to talk with you or help you as things change or new opportunities happen. We will have regular reviews to help you stay on track and monitor your progress, allowing for fine tuning over the long term towards your goals.